Tuesday, July 9, 2013

And so it begins...

Online dating -- offered by sites like Plenty of Fish, Match and OKCupid! -- is the worst thing ever to happen to social relations between men and women (and women who like women, and men who like men, because it takes all kinds and let's be fair). The. Worst. Ever. Worse than bars. Worse than speed dating. Worse than blind dates set up by well-intentioned friends. Worse than ______ (fill in the blank with your worst dating experience, and online dating will be even worse). After sharing some of my experiences with my friends (and saving countless marriages in the process), I was encouraged to start a blog. Share my trials and tribulations with the world. Let's face it, misery can be funny. Especially when it's not yours. And apparently mine is hilarious. So begins "Pics of Dicks, and Other Stories of Online Dating." I hope it makes you laugh. Because what else can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment